SEO (or Search Engine Optimisation) is the steps you take to increase your rankings in Google so that you attract visitors to your site from Google through the natural (unpaid or organic) listings. This is different to Google Advertising which is traffic that you pay Google for by advertising with Google.
SEO is a long-term strategy and requires a number of processes:
- Technical optimisation of your site
- Content development
- Attracting links from other websites
- Social media presence
- Improving your website’s load speed
- Ensuring your visitors have a great experience and get what they’re looking for on your website
- More than 200 other factors that Google uses to rank a website (Google will never reveal all these factors)
Google has specific guidelines that all website owners should follow to ensure their sites are built according to best practice. Google will rank web pages highly if they are relevant to a search query and if they provide true value to the person searching to solve their problem.
There is no such thing as instant results when it comes to SEO – it takes months of work before you start seeing an increase in traffic, but once your site starts to rank you may get “free” traffic from Google for years to come.
Google also regularly updates its algorithms so websites that were ranking may suddenly stop ranking. This means website owners should always be up to date with the latest ranking factors and ensure their websites are built according to the latest best practice.
How can Deep Thought help with SEO?
I can give you advice and help you implement best practices. If you have a WordPress website I can get my hands dirty and help optimise your website.
- Monthly technical SEO audit of your website
- Keyword research to help you identify the keywords you should be targeting to rank for
- Content growth strategy to help you build content on your website to rank in Google
- On-page optimisation of existing web content, images, titles and meta descriptions
- If you’re using WordPress I will configure your site and set it up according to SEO best practices
- Load speed optimisation: I will work with you and your technical team to ensure your website loads as fast as possible
- Link development through content and outreach so that your website attracts links from other sites by publishing and promoting excellent content that delivers true value
I charge $3,000 per month for SEO consulting with a minimum 6 months commitment from you. This does not include copywriting or blogging which can be quoted for separately.
A 10% discount applies if you choose a 12 month commitment.
Please complete the form below to get started: